Mobile phones are created with impressive cameras these days that a lot of people are making the most out of it. They take photos for just about anything in their life; from social gathers, to nature, or just about anything you can get your eyes on.
Certainly, if you’ve utilized your phone’s camera for quite some time now, you’ve probably amassed a huge collection of photos. Although this is a great way to use your mobile phone, the storage capacity of your phone is limited and you may not be able to install new apps or have new photos and videos taken if you only have limited storage space.
To free up some space, you may want to employ the use of a cloud storage service that allows you to upload your photos and videos so that you can free up some space on your mobile phone.
Today, we are going to talk about the Flickr App for iOS mobile phones. To help you know what this app can do, here are its features:
- Put your free 1000GB to work – auto-upload all your photos and videos to your Flickr camera roll. They’ll be private, until you choose to share them!
- Camera roll in the cloud – instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
- Organization and sharing simplified – browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
- Unleash your creativity – edit your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
- Engage with friends, family and explore the Flickr community – there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
The first major feature of the Flickr App for iOS mobile phones is the free 1TB storage space. That is a lot of storage space and you can pretty much jam pack a lot of photos and videos in it. You will have to register for an account (which is free, by the way) before you can enjoy any features of the Flickr App for iOS.
You can also have the option to automatically uploaded current and new photos as well. The app’s settings are easy to navigate so you will have no problems enabling or disabling this option.
Since you will have 1TB of storage space, that would mean that you can put a lot of photos in it. The problem with this is that you will have a hard time looking for specific photos. But, do not worry! The Flickr App for iOS mobile phones has an amazing organization and sharing feature that allows you to browse, organize, and search your photos with ease. You can share all of your photos with just one swipe!
Lastly, if you’ve grown tired of your own photos, you can search the Flickr Community within the app for all of their shared photos. Marvel at the variety and volume of great photos that are shared by the people who are using the Flickr App for iOS mobile phones.
The Flickr App for iOS is free to download and if you’re fond of taking a lot of pictures and videos using your Apple mobile phone, then I highly recommend using this app.