R4 3DS cards are a godsend especially for people who want to get the most out of their Nintendo 3DS portable gaming consoles.
With a bevy of R4 3DS cards out there having different brands and different manufacturers, it can prove to be problematic for first-time users.
So, in this article, I will introduce to you a very good R4 3DS card that is also quite inexpensive. I am talking about the AceKard 2.1 R4 3DS Card.
Now, a lot of people say that the AceKard R4 3DS cards are fake and that no one should buy them, but I think that is just a lot of crap. The AceKard R4 3DS cards have been around for years now and a lot of people swear by it because of its reliability, functionality and the price.
To know more about the AceKard 2.1 R4 3DS Card, here are its features:
- Support DSi, DSL, IDSL, DS, 3DS, and IDS
- Perfect Compatibility. No need to convert, no need to flash.
- Write a save file directly to TF card. No more save type selection.
- Auto patching DLDI. Run homebrew programs without converting.
- Support Soft-Reset. Support Download play. Support Wi-Fi.
- Support microSD and microSDHC microSD card. 128GB support.
- Support Action Replay. Built-in editor.
- Low power consumption. Long playing time.
- Easy operation. Support pad and touch screen control.
- Multi-languages. Support Customize Skin.
- Support launch slot-2. Support expand package.
- 4 level brightness adjustment (DS Lite only)
- Support reading text files, listening mp3 and watching movie
There are a lot of things to love about the AceKard 2.1 R4 3DS Card. Other than its price, you can see that this R4 3DS card supports all of the previous generation Nintendo consoles such as the DSi, iDS, and of course, the Nintendo 3DS.
Furthermore, the AceKard 2.1 R4 3DS Card has DLDI Auto-Patching. This is greatly useful for people who want to install and use homebrew applications on their Nintendo 3DS. Back in the day, you have to manually patch your homebrew applications for it to work natively on your portable gaming console. But with the DLDI Auto-patching feature, you can use your homebrew applications because the AceKard 2.1 R4 3DS Card will patch the application for you.
One thing about R4 3DS cards is that you can store Nintendo 3DS games in it via storing it as ROM files. You can basically put a lot of games in it and you do not have to bring with you, physical copies of the games, which is an added bonus.
Because of this, the AceKard 2.1 R4 3DS Card has up to 128GB microSD card support, which is a very whopping storage amount. You can pretty much cram the entire Nintendo 3DS gaming lineup with this microSD card support and you do not have to worry about ever running out of storage!
The AceKard 2.1 R4 3DS Card can also support homebrew applications and homebrew games. Want to watch movies? It has Moonshell support. Want to use a cheating application in your games? This R4 3DS card supports Action Replay Cheat Database.
The AceKard 2.1 R4 3DS Card has a plethora of features and it only costs $14!